Manali is truly an outstanding tourist destination and in the list of dream destinations to visit, no wonder Manali stands at the top of this list where voyagers plan their road trips with their friends or family by cabs.
If you are looking for a memorable snow experience, then our Taxi for Noida to Manali with Competent Tour and Travel is just what you need. Our tour package offers a perfect blend of adventure, leisure, and nature’s beauty, making it an ideal vacation for families, couples, and solo travelers.
So, let’s get started with the guide.
How to book a Taxi for Noida to Manali?
A tour becomes more exciting by choosing the best travel agency in Noida which lets you travel to Manali and its nearby areas. And their Competent tour and travels in Noida come.
Competent Tours and Travels agency in Noida takes the hassle out of planning your transportation. You just need to simply follow these steps-
- Visit a competent tour and travel website.
- You can also call the customer service team to assist you with a customized itinerary.
- Click on the “Book a Cab” tab.
- Enter your travel details, including your pickup and drop-off locations, travel dates, and number of passengers.
- Select the type of cab you would like to book. Competent Tours and Travels offers a variety of cabs, including sedans, SUVs, and tempo travelers.
- Click on “Search Cabs” and select the cab that best suits your needs and budget.
- Click on “Book Now”.
- Enter your details and make your payment.
Best Suggested Tour Itinerary
Here’s a suggested tour plan for you that you can consider for traveling from with our Taxi for Noida to Manali.
Day 1: Noida to Manali ( 6-7 hours, depending on traffic.)
Day 2: Manali Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Rohtang Pass Tour
Day 4: Kullu Manikaran Tour
Day 5: Local Manali Tour
Day 6: Manali to Noida Return (Tour ends here)
Top sightseeing places to visit in Manali
Manali has a variety of attractions to offer. These include temples, monasteries, and hill stations. Here are some of the best places to visit in Manali-
1. Solang Valley
Solang Valley tends to be a favorite place for all kinds of tourists. This beautiful valley with a great melange of nature is surrounded by the heavenly Himalayas. Solang Valley is not just famous for its glaciers and snow-clad mountains but also for the adventures that one can enjoy here.
2. Rohtang Pass
The stretch connecting Manali to Himachal, on a winding mountain road, is located on the Pir Panjal Range. The Rohtang Pass is a more dreamy and deserted area which is one in itself. A huge snow desert is a place, you cannot afford to miss out on this tourist attraction at all.
3. Hadimba Temple
Also known by the name Dhungri Temple, located in a pleasant locality far away from the hustle-bustle of the city side. It is without any doubt, one of the best places to visit in Manali to relax in a decent ambiance. This temple is dedicated to Hidimba, the wife of Bhima, surrounded by towering deodar trees.
4. Chandratal Baralacha
Chandratal Lake, also known as Moon Lake is one of the highest-altitude lakes in the Himalayan region. It is a perfect trekking destination, surrounded by snow-capped peaks and lush meadows, and its crystal-clear waters reflect the beauty of the surrounding mountains.
Best Traditional Food to eat in Manal
Here’s a list of must-try dishes on your Manali trip:
- Kullu Trout
- Tudkiya Bhat
- Kaale Channe ka khatta
Things to take along while visiting Manali
Here’s a list of things to take along on your Manali trip:
1. Clothing: Pack layers like thermals, sweaters, fleece jackets, and a waterproof jacket, as temperatures can dip even in summer.
2. Comfortable shoes: Packing comfortable shoes with you is essential for exploring the mountains and trails.
3. Skincare: Bring Sunscreen lotion and sunglasses with you to protect yourself from the strong sun at high altitudes
4. Accessories: Don’t forget to bring with you a camera with batteries, a power bank, memory cards, and ID proofs.
5. First-aid kit: Be prepared for minor injuries so bring a first-aid kit and medications for altitude sickness.
Do’s and don’t while visiting Manali
Here are listed some of the most exciting things to do and don’t do in Manali. So, let’s take a look at the list –
Things to Do in Manali-
1. River rafting– It is a must-do activity when you are in town.
2. Old Manali- You can visit here for the best restaurants and music experience.
3. Vashisht temples: Visit the temples and hot springs.
4. Day hiking – Besides traffic and crowds, choose to do day hiking.
Things to Don’t Do in Manali-
1. Snow dress (coat boot ) – If the weather is good and you have your jacket with you, then you don’t need to buy a snow dress.
2. Don’t Expect snow all year- When people hear the word Manali, all they think is snow but sadly, this is not true. You can expect snowfall only in the winter months.
3. Garbage – Don’t throw chips or cookie wrappers anywhere. Also, avoid packaged water bottles. Instead of this, carry a water bottle from your home, which can be refilled at your guest house or resort.
Our Taxi for Noida to Manali with the best travel agency in Noida, Competent Tour and Travels is an experience you cannot miss. From the stunning snow-capped mountains to the adventure activities, ancient temples, and delicious local cuisine, Manali has something to offer for every type of traveler. So, pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable journey to this Himalayan snow paradise.
Book now for an unforgettable vacation! Don’t miss out on this opportunity.